Greetings

“We write to taste life twice, in the moment and in retrospect.”
Anaïs Nin

Sunday, April 2, 2017

Uncertainty

I make today's road trip as a closure.
A closure to a broken heart, to heal and regrow.
A closure to an effort which means nothing but saddening.
A closure to uncertainty and doubts, and as a prologue for happiness and to more beauty in uncertainty in the future.

Effort above all. I shouldn't wasting my time for something uncertain. It's a mutual feeling and commitment of making things work, love is a teamwork, and you can't do it alone.

Sometimes I do wish the ocean could wash away my feeling just like they wash away the sand.
and the moment i step into the sea, the fragility of the surface hits me, which slowly makes me realize, this feeling, however, will recover. Maybe a little bit later.

No comments:

Post a Comment